Security Vulnerability Notice - CVE-2017-6516
A local privileged root escalation vulnerability has been found and fixed in
MagniComp's SysInfo product.
allows local attackers to run local commands as root including the ability
to run get a shell prompt as root.
This vulnerability was first reported by MWR Labs Security Advisory and is detailed
- Notice Date: Aug 23, 2016
- Last Update: Mar 14, 2017
- Affected Product Versions: All versions of SysInfo prior to 10-H64
- Affected Product Platforms: All Linux and UNIX platforms
- Fixed In: Version 10-H64 and later